Online training and e-Learning has become popular in the UK and the Dental Nursing Academy has embraced it. Offering a range of courses online that include the CACHE Diplomas eLearning has made studying and qualifying for a nationally recognized qualification easier, more convenient and more affordable than ever before.
Learning online for your CACHE Diploma online with the Dental Nursing Academy brings all the expertise and experience of the leading Dental Care training provider in the UK together with the convenience of learning at your own pace and time.
Who is this course for?
The CACHE online course is best suited to students currently in the workplace within the dental industry. The courses combine practical and theoretical learning and are taught and mentored by experienced dental care professionals with a passion for seeing others succeed. Ideally, the online courses from the Dental Nursing Academy work for those who have limited time to physically attend class or where classroom study is inconvenient. The courses are perfect for those who have a family to look after but still wish to obtain the qualifications to enhance their dental care career.
About Online Courses
Compared to the conventional training there are few differences in course structures and content. The CACHE Diploma lasts 12 months. However, there is some limited flexibility in this to fit in with the pace and progress of each learner. Both courses require a work placement for their duration.
In line with the standard CACHE Diploma, every student is assigned a tutor or mentor both for encouragement and support and also to help build your record of experience. The record of experience is a necessary element of the courses and only once signed off as complete can the examination process begin for the CACHE course.
Examinations follow the same path as the conventional CACHE Diploma Courses with frequent short tests for CACHE.
All candidates who pass either the CACHE online course can register with the General Dental Council to enhance and improve job prospects and career advancement.
Is online training recognized?
Yes. Online training with the Dental Nursing Academy is equal to offline training. The is no difference in the outcome or qualification received, and career opportunities are the same.
Why Choose the Dental Nursing Academy for online training?
The Dental Nursing Academy is recognized as one of the leading training facilities in the UK for the dental care industry With over 25 years of professional experience and having launched thousands of successful dental care carers; all the expertise has been applied to produce the very best online learning solution. Our online dental care courses have been designed by dental care professionals to ensure the best dental care professionals are produced.
To discover more about the convenience and flexibility of studying online for a diploma in dental care with the Dental Nursing Academy call 020 3875 0569 or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org today
In the last few years, technology has delivered many benefits to many industries. Dental Care Training is no different, and as one of the leading Dental Nursing schools in the UK, we have embraced it. In line with market demand and with proven results, Online Training is now available from the Dental Nursing Academy. Eventually it is planned to offer all courses in an online format, however, for now only a select number of courses are available.
The Benefits of online training
For the employer
- Online training is the perfect inclusion to any training program for any dental practice or surgery wishing to train or upskill its dental care and nursing staff.
- eLearning is affordable and can be budgeted for.
- Online training is the easiest way to ensure all dental nursing and care staff have up to date qualifications and knowledge to add value to any dental practice or surgery
- Online training allows employees to learn in their own time at work or away from work. Organisations that offer online learning opportunities for staff and pay for and contribute towards the cost gain more loyal staff
- Online learning does not disrupt working hours
- Online learning with active interest from employer and employee improves communication and makes for a happier and more productive workplace
- Online training is easily managed by an employer and progress can be monitored.
- Online training means your dental practice or surgery is current and up to date with technology
For the employee
- Online Training is convenient and ideal for the busy working parent who has a lot to juggle
- Online Training is affordable
- Online training means you can study at the pace the suits you
- Online Training means you can work and study at the same time
- Online Training means anywhere can be your classroom at any time
- Online Training gives you the same teaching as conventional training and qualifications are equally recognized
- Online Training makes you valuable